• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California BBK Ceramic Headers and Catted Mid Pipes (2011-2017 GT)

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hello, I'm selling my headers since CA doesn't allow me to stay smog legal with them even if they are catted lol. These parts are brand new never installed. Since I'm going to supercharge my car there's no need for these as power adders for me. They would help make more power but I'm not trying to spend $800 to have someone remove the stocks and install the aftermarket headers, then remove the aftermarket headers and install the stocks back every 2 years for smog. The Headers are from American Muscle, the catted mid pipes are from VMP.

Pics below, I forgot to add the paper to each one but if I need to do that just let me know and I can update the pics. I just took 1 with my name/date. I also included the sales receipts for each item, the catted mid-pipes were a pain to get. I ordered then on November 27th and they recently showed up last week.

To create visibility into my reasoning for the price:

I'm removing $150 off the ceramic headers,
taking $130 off of the catted mid pipes,
and I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in the USA (shipping cost from west coast to east coast is $138 for both)
Total = $418 off original price

What I paid:
Catted mid pipes: 429.99
Ceramic headers: 649.99

What I'm asking for both is $800 shipped, which leaves me with $622 for both of these so I'm definitely not looking to go any lower that that since those are already pretty heavy losses lol. If you want to pick them up locally I'll do $620 for both if you want to pick them up from Modesto, CA.

IMG-3202.jpg

headers sticker.jpg

IMG-3195.jpg
IMG-3196.jpg
IMG-3197.jpg
American Muscle receipt.PNG
VMP Catted mid pipe.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Revtastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Hate to say it but not being able to mod a car in Cali where hotroding started is absolutely ridiculous and I thought Governor homo here in NY is a piece of work but he is a running right along side of Newsom ! Mite be time to move

OP
OP

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi All, sorry for not updating this, I had these so long that I let them all go for $400, they are sold.
Sponsored