Strange sound at 3800 RPM

BossNanu707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sahan
Vehicle(s)
16' Cadillac CTS V
Check out my YouTube video where I explain the issue. My car has been in for 50 days, and hopefully this video can help other dealers and people.

GT350 Broken at Ford Dealership for 50 days!! Buzzing Noise Update.
Sponsored

AhuraPro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ahura
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Check out my YouTube video where I explain the issue. My car has been in for 50 days, and hopefully this video can help other dealers and people.

GT350 Broken at Ford Dealership for 50 days!! Buzzing Noise Update.
I have the exact same issue in my 2019 stock GT350. Have heard people slapping sound deadener on the rear block plate. Interested to hear if the clutch/flywheel fixes it and if Ford will do a TSB.

BossNanu707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sahan
Vehicle(s)
16' Cadillac CTS V
I have the exact same issue in my 2019 stock GT350. Have heard people slapping sound deadener on the rear block plate. Interested to hear if the clutch/flywheel fixes it and if Ford will do a TSB.
That sucks bro. When you take it in make sure they hear the issue in person. This will speed up the process of things. I would see if a new plate fixes it. If not then hopefully a new clutch and flywheel will do it. Just be prepared for your car to be in the dealer for a while. Hope my videos were helpful.

Good luck
Sahan

AhuraPro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ahura
Vehicle(s)
GT350
That sucks bro. When you take it in make sure they hear the issue in person. This will speed up the process of things. I would see if a new plate fixes it. If not then hopefully a new clutch and flywheel will do it. Just be prepared for your car to be in the dealer for a while. Hope my videos were helpful.

Good luck
Sahan
At this point, your dealer believes the main issue is excess play in the flywheel and they remedied by replacing with an OEM clutch and flywheel?

BossNanu707

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sahan
Vehicle(s)
16' Cadillac CTS V
At this point, your dealer believes the main issue is excess play in the flywheel and they remedied by replacing with an OEM clutch and flywheel?
Yes. They think the clutch and flywheel will solve it. The car has been in for 50 days now. I’ll keep you updated on if the clutch and flywheel will solve this issue. I really hope it does. The plate is vibrating because the clutch could be messed up, flywheel could be out of balance, or trans could have some issue. So hopefully the cheap parts which are the clutch and flywheel are causing this. The technician could have solved my issue my putting a piece of rubber on my sandwich plate, however, he wants to get to the bottom of this and see what is causing the vibration. So I would make sure you take it to a good dealer who has a good reputation because you don’t want them to do a Chuck E. Cheese job and throw rubber on it because the vibration has to go somewhere and could start vibrating the trans or clutch and create more problems.

AhuraPro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ahura
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yes. They think the clutch and flywheel will solve it. The car has been in for 50 days now. I’ll keep you updated on if the clutch and flywheel will solve this issue. I really hope it does. The plate is vibrating because the clutch could be messed up, flywheel could be out of balance, or trans could have some issue. So hopefully the cheap parts which are the clutch and flywheel are causing this. The technician could have solved my issue my putting a piece of rubber on my sandwich plate, however, he wants to get to the bottom of this and see what is causing the vibration. So I would make sure you take it to a good dealer who has a good reputation because you don’t want them to do a Chuck E. Cheese job and throw rubber on it because the vibration has to go somewhere and could start vibrating the trans or clutch and create more problems.
What’s the update since a couple of weeks? Does the dealer still have your car?
Sponsored