Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
Where so I get one?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ford gave out a lot of them over the weekend. Who knows, maybe some have popped up on eBay or something.
Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I almost expect AhHa to tear through the shirt and Jump In the Mustang with Take On Me blasting frim the Shaker Stereo... Actually that could be a Cool Commercial now that I think about it.

OP
OP
EXP Jawa

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
I almost expect AhHa to tear through the shirt and Jump In the Mustang with Take On Me blasting frim the Shaker Stereo... Actually that could be a Cool Commercial now that I think about it.
It would be, too, if VW didn't just do that for the Jetta...

Sponsored

OP
OP
EXP Jawa

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
It was pretty much a truncated version of the music video, with a Jetta in place of the hero's motorcycle. Then we hear a guy sing "Take on me", way off key, at which point we see that he's in a meeting doodling on his notepad, and he says "Was that me? Was I singing?" while everyone around the table stares at him. All things considered, it could've been done a lot better IMHO.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I was thinking of something similar but in reverse. Some kid doodling and singing the song, then getting drawn into the Black & White animation after doodling the New Mustang and him jumping in the driver's seat and cranking up the music as he raced off, showing him racing through some curves with someone chasing him (maybe in a Charger... I know, Obvious Bullitt Refference. LOL) Then show a low shot of the Mustang racing toward the camera and just as it reaches the camera have it come ripping through the paper and becoming the Actual 2015 Mustang then zooming over that Long Hood to the kid's face grinning ear to ear singing "I'll be Gone..." Cue the Announcer's voice Saying "Introducing the All New 2015 Mustang!"
Sponsored