Sponsored

S550 GT PP vs Bullitt vs GT350 Brakes -- What is the Difference?

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone brake (hehe) down for me the difference between the braking systems? Particularly the PP 6 piston Brembo's vs the Bullitt brakes. I know, the GT350 has the rear 4 pots, but let's just focus on the fronts for now, since they're all 6 pistons. Is there any noticeable difference in these systems on the street, especially compared against the regular GT 4 pistons?
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Dont know too much about the GT350 brakes but I know that the Bullitt and PP are the same. One is just red lol

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone brake (hehe) down for me the difference between the braking systems? Particularly the PP 6 piston Brembo's vs the Bullitt brakes. I know, the GT350 has the rear 4 pots, but let's just focus on the fronts for now, since they're all 6 pistons. Is there any noticeable difference in these systems on the street, especially compared against the regular GT 4 pistons?
Marginally, but the biggest difference comes from pads. The real differences between them, pads equalized, are apparent on track...not really on the street.
Sponsored