Sponsored

RPI Designs Borla Axle Back systems 11895, 11887 & 11889 @ The Lowest Price!!!

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As you know there is not a nicer sounding car Than a Mustang with a great sounding exhaust system on it!!:hail: We have all the Borla systems available at the lowest price available with free shipping. You can order them on our website WWW.RPIDESIGNS.COM or you can place you order over the phone and I can answer any questions you may have. I have been working in the automotive aftermarket exhaust business for 17 years, I give honest advise with NO sales tactics or pressure. Give me a call at 888-257-8515 ext 2, you will be glad you did!! :thumbsup:

2015 Ford Mustang GT Borla Rear Section Exhaust

11887.jpg

2015 Ford Mustang GT Borla Rear Section Exhaust ATAK # 11895

Manufactured by Borla, an industry leader in performance and build quality, this exhaust is sure to provide your Mustang with all of the best benefits of an Rear Section Exhaust. The ATAK Multi-Core exhaust system has become renowned for its incredible quality. This exhaust provides a fantastic aggressive exhaust note with minimal cabin drone, and will also give the Mustang optimal HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM range.
This system comes the rear 2.5" stainless steel mufflers and features 4.0" polished stainless steel exhaust tips.

Item # 11895

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5241

2015 Mustang GT BORLA S-Type Rear Section Exhaust System 11887

The Mustang S-Type exhaust is sure to provide your Mustang with the exhaust note it should of had from the factory. The Borla S-Type System is exemplified by a powerful, loud, and aggressive exhaust tone, and also provides HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM range.

Item # 11887

Website Link :http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5233

2015 Mustang Eco Boost BORLA S-Type Rear Section Exhaust System 11889

The Mustang S-Type exhaust is sure to provide your Mustang with the exhaust note it should of had from the factory. The Borla S-Type System is exemplified by a powerful, loud, and aggressive exhaust tone, and also provides HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM range.

Item # 11889

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5232
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As you know there is not a nicer sounding car Than a Mustang with a great sounding exhaust system on it!!:hail: We have all the Borla systems available at the lowest price available with free shipping. You can order them on our website WWW.RPIDESIGNS.COM or you can place you order over the phone and I can answer any questions you may have. I have been working in the automotive aftermarket exhaust business for 17 years, I give honest advise with NO sales tactics or pressure. Give me a call at 888-257-8515 ext 2, you will be glad you did!! :thumbsup: