Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $8400 out the door which included the install of an xpipe. Got mine done at a speedshop with an ase tech. I get all my service and add-ons done at the Ford Roush dealer.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
The reason I mentioned a Ford Performance dealer is because I prefer a dealer who has experience installing superchargers and other performance parts. A dealer who sells Roush vehicles likely has a tech who has experience. A dealer who sells Ford GTs also likely has a good performance oriented tech.

Roush's website has a dealer locator function. The dealer where you bought your car could also point you in the right direction.

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
I had my ROUSH P2 kit installed $8530 tax included at my dealer, fluids included too

19GT/A10/3.15
47CCA385-3C93-4EC3-9160-6B154DAC6ECD.jpeg
Was it a Roush certified dealer? I understand that if you get it done by a roush/ford certified dealer you keep your factory warranty. How much was labor? The kit itself costs almost 8k after tax itself. That would mean labor is 600-700ish?

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Call Beefcake, they will give u MUCH better price on the P2 kits

You will have a driveline warranty, it will be 3yr/36 from Roush, any Ford Dealer or ASE shop can install it but I would look for a dealer that’s installed these kits before. You will keep the Ford warranty on all other parts like AC, emissions, electrical, suspension etc.

Last edited:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Was it a Roush certified dealer? I understand that if you get it done by a roush/ford certified dealer you keep your factory warranty. How much was labor? The kit itself costs almost 8k after tax itself. That would mean labor is 600-700ish?
Only requirement is that it has to be a ASE tech. That’s it. Doesn’t matter who or where it’s installed. So most Soeedshops,’like beefcake racing or breenspeed, with an ASE certified tech can do the install. Then you can take it to any Roush Ford Dealer to get it serviced.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Only requirement is that it has to be a ASE tech. That’s it. Doesn’t matter who or where it’s installed. So most Soeedshops,’like beefcake racing or breenspeed, with an ASE certified tech can do the install. Then you can take it to any Roush Ford Dealer to get it serviced.
You can take to any Ford dealer for service, not just Roush Ford Dealers, some Ford dealers don’t sell Roush cars but install Roush parts.

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
Call Beefcake, they will give u MUCH better price on the P2 kits

You will have a driveline warranty, it will be 3yr/36 from Roush, any Ford Dealer or ASE shop can install it but I would look for a dealer that’s installed these kits before. You will keep the Ford warranty on all other parts like AC, emissions, electrical, suspension etc.
So you are telling me I can call Beefcake and get a better price than what is listed on their website and Roush's? I am currently looking at the Stage 1 kit. On the topic of the Roush supercharger, how does it feel compared to stock? Worth the price? Are there any mods you need to do to accompany the supercharger kit? I currently have a 2018 10 speed pp1 with magnaride suspension and have been eyeballing the Roush stage 1 kit.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
You can take to any Ford dealer for service, not just Roush Ford Dealers, some Ford dealers don’t sell Roush cars but install Roush parts.
Yes correct.. If they sell Roush parts they’re a Roush dealer. Didn’t mean they had to sell the cars

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So you are telling me I can call Beefcake and get a better price than what is listed on their website and Roush's? I am currently looking at the Stage 1 kit. On the topic of the Roush supercharger, how does it feel compared to stock? Worth the price? Are there any mods you need to do to accompany the supercharger kit? I currently have a 2018 10 speed pp1 with magnaride suspension and have been eyeballing the Roush stage 1 kit.
Call Beefcake, he’ll sell u the kit, then take it to a reputable Ford dealer and have it installed.

Nope u don't need anything else, dealer can sell u the coolant, oil and filter.

But spend the extra coin and get the P2 kit. Beefcake will give u such a great deal on the P2 it’s not worth getting the P1

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
Call Beefcake, he’ll sell u the kit, then take it to a reputable Ford dealer and have it installed.

Nope u don't need anything else, dealer can sell u the coolant, oil and filter.

But spend the extra coin and get the P2 kit. Beefcake will give u such a great deal on the P2 it’s not worth getting the P1
I thought P2 does not come with/work with ford warranty? That and I read that it pushes the engine to the limits, compared to the safer P1 kit option. I currently have an extended ford warranty 7yr 72k miles and I want to play it safe and keep the warranty (as I paid extra money for it). Would the P2 kit negate that? How exactly does it work?

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You will keep the 7/72 on everything but Roush takes over 3yr/36 Powertrain regardless of P1 or P2