Roush spoiler installation

Shadow5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT, 1998 Pontiac Trans Am
Hey guys I'm thinking of getting the Roush spoiler for my car very soon. I honestly don't trust myself installing it though. It does seem fairly simple but I really don't want to take any chances and screw something up. So I'm just wondering if anyone in the local area knows of any body shops that can do this type of work for me. I'm assuming taking it to ford would cost me an arm and I'm not even sure if they do that type of work. Anyway if anyone out there knows of a good body shop in the Austin/Round Rock or Georgetown location please let me know. Doesn't have to be a body shop. If you know of anyone that can do this type of work please let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored

AlphaCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP, 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Sport
Hey guys I'm thinking of getting the Roush spoiler for my car very soon. I honestly don't trust myself installing it though. It does seem fairly simple but I really don't want to take any chances and screw something up. So I'm just wondering if anyone in the local area knows of any body shops that can do this type of work for me. I'm assuming taking it to ford would cost me an arm and I'm not even sure if they do that type of work. Anyway if anyone out there knows of a good body shop in the Austin/Round Rock or Georgetown location please let me know. Doesn't have to be a body shop. If you know of anyone that can do this type of work please let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I installed the Roush spoiler on my car. It did take a while to make sure everything was positioned correctly, but it was pretty easy overall. If you decide to do it yourself and run into any hiccups just send me a PM.

OP
OP
Shadow5.0

Shadow5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT, 1998 Pontiac Trans Am
Ok sounds good. Thanks for offering to help. Now im still torn between the roush spoiler or gt350 track spoiler. But yea ill let you know if ill be needing help. Thanks again. Nice car btw
Sponsored