IMG_6429.png

very tempting. Who's getting it lol
Sponsored

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I wouldn't even consider a Roush on a Gen 3 car. Keep in mind, that warranty starts from the in-service date of the car, not when the blower is installed.

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I wouldn't even consider a Roush on a Gen 3 car. Keep in mind, that warranty starts from the in-service date of the car, not when the blower is installed.
Yep I know, still appealing to me though since I'm from cali so if I move back I won't have to worry about failing smog, also with all these emissions laws who knows what other states will require carb legal stuff in the future. My 22 is only 7 months old and no issues yet knock on wood. And I don't track my car so heat soak wouldn't be an issue, I just do a couple late night pulls a week

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
Whipple is CARB legal in CA as well, makes more power at lower temps and has more room to grow. Roush doesn’t even compare to to Whipple, let alone on the gen 3‘s.
Yep I know, still appealing to me though since I'm from cali so if I move back I won't have to worry about failing smog, also with all these emissions laws who knows what other states will require carb legal stuff in the future. My 22 is only 7 months old and no issues yet knock on wood. And I don't track my car so heat soak wouldn't be an issue, I just do a couple late night pulls a week
Sponsored