• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

ROUSH 20in Quicksilver Wheels

JonS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hey guys. I'm selling my 20in Roush wheels. the set came off my stage 2 Roush. wheels and tires have about 10k miles on them. id consider the tires gone for the most part, especially the rears. I'm willing to dismount the tires if they are not wanted but they have a couple good burnouts left in them lol.

2 wheels have 2 tiny nicks (from the previous owner), barely noticeable. I'm sure you could polish the black scuff marks out of the nicks and you would have no idea the nicks are there.

Will ship at buyers expense. TPMS sensors included

Wheels alone are 500 each from Roush. Looking for $1200
IMG_7213.jpg
IMG_7214.jpg
IMG_7215.jpg
IMG_7216.jpg
IMG_7217.jpg
IMG_7218.jpg
IMG_7219.jpg
IMG_7220.jpg
IMG_7221.jpg
IMG_7222.jpg
IMG_7223.jpg
Sponsored

Goosey23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Pm me. I’m not interested but I have a friend that is.

15onBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOW n Sleek
Whee you located .Question how do those OEM cooper tires perform

Sponsored

OP
OP

JonS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I am in mass. And honestly, I cant give you an accurate answer on the coopers. I bought the car with about 10k miles and took the tires off immediately to put snows on it. But in the cold, the coopers were terrible as to be expected. They are also bald in the rear so that definetly doesnt help. From what ive read, i wouldnt buy them again.

OP
OP

JonS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Bump.
Also, I can offer very reasonable shipping without tires. Tires need to be replaced anyways

Sponsored