• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Roush 2.3 cai. SOLD

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Roush cai. For the 2.3 Eco

£200 plus postage
Sponsored

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
If the following all comes back positive, I'd be interested in purchasing.

What the BHP gains are (without tune)? I've seen roush claim 29bhp... But that's like ricers claiming lambo doors give 300bhp... It's a CAI, surely that doesn't give more BHP (well not 30!)
What the warranty stance is on this?
What the insurance stance is on this? - Engine mod?
Where to get the plug for the blowoff (Yep, I'd get rid of that... for the big whoosh noises...)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Shouldn't have an issue with warranty
No chance it gives 29hp probably 5-10 max but will more than likely need mapping to get the best out of it.
It will sound good!
You have modified the car so guess what you need to tell the insurance :thumbsup:
I meant specifically what Mod term would it come under, as I know i'd have to notify the insurance matey :p

Thanks for answering the others :thumbsup:!

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
You have changed the cold air intake and filter, see what they come back with. Say you are changing it because it helps the engine get more air, which can help with increasing fuel economy and if asked about performance increase, then say very little because it will be a very little increase and no where near 30bhp lol :)

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You have changed the cold air intake and filter, see what they come back with. Say you are changing it because it helps the engine get more air, which can help with increasing fuel economy and if asked about performance increase, then say very little because it will be a very little increase and no where near 30bhp lol :)
Shall call and ask, i'm saying the Exhaust is to reduce pressure in the engine from the turbo therefore allowing the car to run better providing better fuel economy and better handling of the car so it doesn't get any unexpected power boosts...

Totally BS I know.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Shall call and ask, i'm saying the Exhaust is to reduce pressure in the engine from the turbo therefore allowing the car to run better providing better fuel economy and better handling of the car so it doesn't get any unexpected power boosts...

Totally BS I know.
Not 100% BS mate, good luck :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
And this was a 'No' from the insurance... W4nkers.

OP
OP
Ian whu

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If not gone by the end of the month, it's going in oven to be melted down :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ian whu

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Bump, 190".
Or it will be going in skip, on Wednseday the 1st :)
I'll take pics to prove it :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Bump, 190".
Or it will be going in skip, on Wednseday the 1st :)
I'll take pics to prove it :)
Lmao if you're going to throw it in the skip today, i'll take it off you for £20, saves you the travel ;)!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'd rather throw it in skip then give it to you :D
At least put it in the oven so we get SOME humour out of it :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sponsored