Roof wrap

niab99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nia
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Hi guys! Does anyone know of a place in either SC or NC that I can get my roof wrapped in gloss black as well as the heat extractors?
Sponsored

OP
OP
niab99

niab99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nia
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I've never done a wrap myself, but the roof is the only part I would actually attempt. Have you considered that as a possibility? It's the easiest panel to DIY, and also the easiest to correct. There's also members here who have done the heat extractors themselves. They are small and detachable, so another approachable DIY project.
Oh wow I had no clue the heat extractors were detachable! Thanks!

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy had his C8 done here: https://tvpauto.com/
Good work. They do coatings and wraps. Whenever we go there they have Ferraris, Mclarens, AMGs, etc.

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I've never done a wrap myself, but the roof is the only part I would actually attempt. Have you considered that as a possibility? It's the easiest panel to DIY, and also the easiest to correct. There's also members here who have done the heat extractors themselves. They are small and detachable, so another approachable DIY project.
I agree. Save some money and do the roof yourself. Its not hard. Will be a lot easier with a little help.
Sponsored