• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas RokBlokz Mud Flaps

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
I had these installed on my 2018 GT for one week. Now this was the one week that we took the GT on a short road trip of 360 miles round trip which means that these have seen approx. 400 miles of ride time on the GT.

Honestly I never thought that I would see the day that I spent $100 on a set of 4 mud flaps, but the aftermarket selection of flaps for the Mustang are not all that plentiful. And well, I'm old and price have climbed since the last time I purchased mud flaps I guess.

The front flaps can be installed with the tires and wheels mounted, however the rear does require the tires and wheels to be removed. These mount using all factory holes with the only drilling required being to enlarging one hole on each side. The location of this hole is the lowest point at the rear fender well bracket that hangs down. It is plastic so drilling goes fast and easy. It could most likely be enlarged with the point of a good every day carry pocket knife.

The flaps provide nice coverage from rocks, dirt, sand and other road debris. The photo below shows both sides of the mud flaps. You can see the pebble grain finish that point outward and matches the plastic pieces of the Mustang factory finish. The 2 flaps in the upper part of the photo show the side that faces the tire tread which is a smooth finish.

Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will get back to you ASAP.

Retail Cost: $99.99
My Price: $60 Shipped

UkvfvYt.jpg

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Just curious why you are selling these?
I might be interested...

Last edited:
OP
OP
jonrjen

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
Just curious why you are selling these?
Valid question. I should have included this in the original listing. I mentioned one road trip above. I could not find a comfortable driving position in the car. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the leather seating surface in the Premium PKG as I never had an issue in my 2017 Ecoboost base Mustang.
Since I was looking for something fun and comfortable to take a few road trips in and this not fitting my comfort level, I traded the GT in on a Focus ST.

The ST is not GT fast by any means, but the fun factor is a pure blast at all speeds. I hope the seats are road trip comfortable.

So, now that I shared way more information than you asked for, the direct answer is that I no longer own a Mustang.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Sending PM

OP
OP
jonrjen

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score