Sponsored

Road trip with PP+ACC

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
So since picking my car up since December I've put ~2K miles on it mostly on road trips.

I tested ACC a bit in 'awkward' situations when I first got it but otherwise had not found too much use for it.

I took a drive this weekend to Vegas the 'back way'. Let's just say the car keeps up well with a '14 Z06. We were pretty well constrained more by road conditions than anything else. I did not appreciate how solid this car is at speed until going considerably faster than 65. My WRX used to get buffeting at 80+ but the Mustang is just planted at pretty much any reasonable speed for rural highways. And unlike the fuel-sipping turbo I managed to get an average of 23 MPG going... well Z06 speed. Engine temps were stable even on significant grades in the sun, nothing north of 215 the entire trip.

I used ACC a lot on the trip and I was very impressed with how it handled in 'real' conditions on a long trip. When I got it I mostly just checked the box because why not, but it's turned out to be a great feature. It tracks well with corners, handles motorcycles and other vehicles and is just very driver friendly. I also had my first incident with collision warning coming on while ACC was in control. It managed to brake adequately but I still appreciated the warning.

Overall very happy with the PP package handling and ACC system thus far. Definitely lives up to the 'GT' moniker.
Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
I love the acc as well. Iam amazed how well it adapts to different conditions and the range of speed. Pretty impressive:thumbsup:

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
First of all there was no '14 Z06, second if the Z was actually trying it would be a different story.

cobra65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
What;;; you must be dreaming a z 06 would eat your mustang in every way and every day... no comparison YOU WOULD LOSE END OF STORY... NOW WAKE UP..HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH LOL

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Either reading comprehension is at an all time low or I'm just posting in a troll thread. (Not referencing OP)

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I'm sure you were the only one trying and he was cruising, not a z06.
Sponsored