Sponsored

Rim paint & Stripe install shops in Bay Area

gallopingmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm planning to get the rims powder-coated to a glossy black & also want to install some vinyl stripes. I will be purchasing the stripes separately.

Can you guys recommend any shops in the bay area that can do both? So far, I know-
Go Wraps.
EliteAutofilms.

Also, does anyone know how much would it cost me approximately for the two jobs?
Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
My buddy owns GoWraps... sent lot of guys to him.. also look up Auto Image custom inc in san jose ask for Carlos he might be able to do custom mods for you.. Tell him Rio is your buddy

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
I also can vouch for GoWraps in the south bay (Milpitas). Rio recommended me to Brione (pronounced Brian) at GoWraps and he did an excellent job on my roof. The guy knows his stuff. Price and quality you can't do no wrong with him.

OP
OP
gallopingmustang

gallopingmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 Ecoboost Premium
My buddy owns GoWraps... sent lot of guys to him.. also look up Auto Image custom inc in san jose ask for Carlos he might be able to do custom mods for you.. Tell him Rio is your buddy
I also can vouch for GoWraps in the south bay (Milpitas). Rio recommended me to Brione (pronounced Brian) at GoWraps and he did an excellent job on my roof. The guy knows his stuff. Price and quality you can't do no wrong with him.
Thanks guys! I'll be sure to check out GoWraps & use your reference :cheers:

pockama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MBZ G65AMG, 2016 Ford GT, 2016 RR PHANTOM
Amazing Auto Factory
SAN CARLOS
415-254-9525
vinyl wrap
Sponsored