Sponsored

Ride along request

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I have a gen 2 PP car and am looking to enter the world of boost. I have watched all the YouTube videos and read all the threads. I’m lost in a pit of “There is no wrong choice”, “how do you want the power”, and “PD for a manual all day every day”. The Whipple wait, ease of install, cost, and the other usual suspects have left me with one deciding factor: how do they actually FEEL?

I am looking for a fellow enthusiast with a manual around Puyallup/Tacoma who is running either a PD or centri blower to allow me a short ride along with them. I will happily show up with a 6 pack of beer (or equivalent offering) for you to take home and enjoy in return for your time. Nothing wild is expected, no crazy speeds or anything, I just want to experience how the power comes on and ask some questions about how you like being boosted. Just 5-10 minutes is all. I know it’s wet here and that makes getting traction an absurd idea but it’s what I’m working with.

Please let me know if you’re interested and very much appreciated to anyone willing to share their time. Thank you!
Sponsored

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Sorry for such a late reply but I've got a Paxton boosted 2016 and I'm in Puyallup. Let me know if you're still looking for a quick spin.

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I got a 2017 auto vortech supercharged in kirkland

OP
OP
dead_inside

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I got a 2017 auto vortech supercharged in kirkland
I really appreciate the offer man, thank you! I ended up pulling the trigger on an ESS kit. So I'm committed now. Thank you again though!
Sponsored