Reputable Ford Dealers NJ/NY

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 black GT, perf. package
All, new to the forum, I'm preparing to order a 2016 GT and have seen some feedback on dealers in the general NY/NJ area. Just wanted to refresh that thread and ask everyone what dealers should I avoid/who are the reputable dealers. 2nd question is, will dealers install aftermarket parts directly at the dealership (or at least some). Specifically, I am looking at the Corsa sport catback.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
All, new to the forum, I'm preparing to order a 2016 GT and have seen some feedback on dealers in the general NY/NJ area. Just wanted to refresh that thread and ask everyone what dealers should I avoid/who are the reputable dealers. 2nd question is, will dealers install aftermarket parts directly at the dealership (or at least some). Specifically, I am looking at the Corsa sport catback.

Thanks in advance.
I deal with Malouf Ford. They seem to be ok with modified cars. I have taken my car into them numerous times with no issues. Fullerton Ford wouldn't touch my car with a ten foot pole.

OP
OP

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, understood on Fullerton. On Malouf, you mean that they will install parts, or just service a modified car (or both).

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Thanks, understood on Fullerton. On Malouf, you mean that they will install parts, or just service a modified car (or both).
They have serviced my vehicle with all of my mods that you see in my signature. They even covered my overheating issue under warranty. I simply flash back to stock prior to going. As far as installing them, I have seen other cars getting exhausts installed. If all you are having done is an exhaust install, I would just go to a muffler shop. Think it would be cheaper.

Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
It might be a hike, but if you want to be treated like a king...Stamford Ford. Just finished my second Mustang purchase from them.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Best Ford Dealer in Orange County NY is by far Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick. We've bought like 6 cars from them over the past few years and they've been great. With my Mustang they were amazing! got a terrific price even lower than X-plan and they gave me stuff as well. See Sean Ryan and he will hook you up! If you live in Northern NJ, I would recommend them as well so you can avoid crazy Doc fees.. NY State is regulated at $75.. and theres no stupid added fees like dealer prep and other BS..

bobinnj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP
Freehold Ford, Freehold, NJ. Pleasent buying experience.

Sponsored

bobinnj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP
I live 1/2 mile from the place and I can't stand them. I guess they liked you better then me :-)

OP
OP

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone for the replies, I dealt with performance ford in Randolph, nj...ordered a 2016 gt last Friday and just a call today that the order was cancelled, so I'm looking again.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Thanks everyone for the replies, I dealt with performance ford in Randolph, nj...ordered a 2016 gt last Friday and just a call today that the order was cancelled, so I'm looking again.

Have you looked at Beyer Ford in Morristown?
Sponsored