Sponsored

Replacement decklid

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
So I got a nick in my decklid somehow, I have no idea how it got there and when i attempted to fix it, I only made it worse as pieces of the lid started flaking off.

I'm looking for a replacement decklid on the cheap that is like-new. I would love to buy one for >$70. NTO has them for that price but they cannot promise the finish to come free of scratches, hence why I'm here. If anyone has a decklid for a GT in like new condition I'd love to take it off your hands.

Perfect time to buy that ford racing blank decklid for your car if you ask me, and I'll take that one off your hands :p

note:
Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place, this seems like the appropriate place but who knows!
Sponsored

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
The appropriate place would in "Members Classifieds" under " Want to Buy/Want to Trade.

OP
OP
RoninRed

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
Thanks! I've actually never been there, or even knew about it. Dont know how I missed that. If a mod could move this post that'd be awesome!

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks! I've actually never been there, or even knew about it. Dont know how I missed that. If a mod could move this post that'd be awesome!
Hey I recently picked up a NTO and a FRPP both came undamaged, the decklid is ABS plastic, I opted to keep the FRPP for a more clean look and got it wrapped in XPEL ultimate followed by a silica sealant. I will say however though it came undamaged it came dirty with water spots, it really is NTO!

Also it can be polished but they are very fragile i would reccomend getting it wrapped like I did. Even with classifieds like I said the ABS plastic scratches so easily even a used one will be all swirled up, the NTO won't have swirls and any small scratches or teeth marks can be polished out also XPEL hides those issues and gives an insane glossy finish. :thumbsup:

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
there is a guy selling one on the classified section but waaayy overpriced
Sponsored