Sponsored

Replacement Center Caps?

BoredToTears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Where can I get replacement center caps for the silver VMB9? I've sent messages to the customer service email with no response. The reseller was no help either.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BoredToTears

BoredToTears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Yes. I used the contact form on the Velgen website and someone finally got back to me. It was $25 per cap with shipping included.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Yes. I used the contact form on the Velgen website and someone finally got back to me. It was $25 per cap with shipping included.

Ohh damn that was expensive. I order replacement from them because my original caps were plastic and the heat was causing cracking. The new ones were aluminum so all I paid was $25 for shipping.

Scott@Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP
Where can I get replacement center caps for the silver VMB9? I've sent messages to the customer service email with no response. The reseller was no help either.

Who did you speak too ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BoredToTears

BoredToTears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
The person who responded was Renae @ Velgen. I don't see a last name in any of the correspondence.

Scott@Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP
The person who responded was Renae @ Velgen. I don't see a last name in any of the correspondence.
You have the plastic caps correct ? and she sent you the pictures of the metal cap ?

OP
OP
BoredToTears

BoredToTears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
You have the plastic caps correct ? and she sent you the pictures of the metal cap ?
Actually, I'm not sure if the originals are plastic or metal, and I didn't know there was an option when I was looking for the replacement. I was just glad to have gotten one. And yes, the replacement was definitely metal, but matched the originals as far as the design.

Scott@Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP
Actually, I'm not sure if the originals are plastic or metal, and I didn't know there was an option when I was looking for the replacement. I was just glad to have gotten one. And yes, the replacement was definitely metal, but matched the originals as far as the design.

Can you give me a call at the office ? Scott
Sponsored