MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
Saw this one at Salinas Valley Ford (Salinas, CA) today, along with a silver Roush Stage 2 GT.

Sponsored

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
I really like they way they look.. But for the price they should have upped the Power. Especially being that its a Turbo car it would have been so easy to give it more power! Other then that its really just an apperance package which is a shame for the stupid price they want! Give it a better Tune at least...Lol

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
I really like they way they look.. But for the price they should have upped the Power. Especially being that its a Turbo car it would have been so easy to give it more power! Other then that its really just an apperance package which is a shame for the stupid price they want! Give it a better Tune at least...Lol
yeah, for more power you've actually got to go to Stage 3 for a blower on the GT, and throw down a lot more bills!

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
yeah, for more power you've actually got to go to Stage 3 for a blower on the GT, and throw down a lot more bills!
They give more power for the GT stage 3 with a blower but not more power for the Turbo car.. Just dumb. They even could have just flashed a better Tune for the stage1 Ecoboost Roush and got 100 more foot pounds of torque without even changing or adding a single part! Makes no sense!
Sponsored