Sponsored

Recommended Good Mods Installer/Shop Around KY?

brock2621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
So I'm looking for a great shop to take my new '16 Stang to and get a bunch of mods installed, one of which is a Roush Quad Tip Active Exhaust system which is very involved and requires modification to the back valance. The full exhaust system, wiring, installing the cabin switch inside etc. makes me nervous, and the dealer I purchased my car from actually refused to install it because their tech's were uncomfortable with it

Anyways, does anyone have a killer connection to a really good, detail oriented shop in or around Kentucky (Ohio, Tenn etc.)?

I'll also be lowering, installing sway bars, cold air, driveshaft, throttle body, and some other small things...

Thanks errbody!
Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
There's a mustang specific shop in Grayson, KY (near the WV border along I-64) called Bluegrass Mustang. I honestly have no idea what they do or don't get into there, as I've only even owned a mustang for three days, but as far as I know they're out there.

https://www.facebook.com/bgmustang/photos

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Again I have no idea what BGM does or doesn't get into, but you might be looking for a place more like Cincinnati Speed.

OP
OP
brock2621

brock2621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
Again I have no idea what BGM does or doesn't get into, but you might be looking for a place more like Cincinnati Speed.
Thanks! Yeah Cincy Speed probably looks more experienced and what I'm looking for. I'll give them a call and see if they are up to the job.

If anyone else has any more stellar recommendations please send them my way! I def don't mind a road trip if it ensures attention to detail with ma baby:headbang:

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Thanks! Yeah Cincy Speed probably looks more experienced and what I'm looking for. I'll give them a call and see if they are up to the job.

If anyone else has any more stellar recommendations please send them my way! I def don't mind a road trip if it ensures attention to detail with ma baby:headbang:
Not sure where you're at in Kentucky? Skillman Ford close to Indianapolis is a HUGE Roush dealer. Also Brenspeed in Northern Indiana. If you're in eastern Ky you could PM Beefcake (Cincinnati area) about the shop they use.
Sponsored