Sponsored

Recommendations for someone to paint calipers in Phoenix area?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Years ago I painted my calipers with G2 Velocity Blue paint to match my painted stripes, mirror caps, etc..

The bad news was the paint was not as smooth as I would like.

The perverted good news was the factory nickel PP wheels had such small spaces between spokes and the dark blue in shadows made the calipers practically invisible! LoL

But I have a set of Apex wheels on the way that will make the calipers much more visible. Need to repaint them. Thinking a bright red but who knows.

The thing is I want someone in the Phoenix area who can lay down a great finish and do the job start to finish.

To maintain my poser status, probably should be painted for my 100% street driven car because we all know powder coating doesn't like 500f track temperatures. 🙄 But if a powder coater will include a bogus "painted" certificate, I'm flexible.

1682210925147.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
bump

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
No idea on this but let me know if you found anything, because I’ve thought about bronze/gold for mine.

I had heard that caliper wrapping was a thing, but that makes me nervous. Akelathegt350 mentioned it on one or her instagram posts a while back too. For vinyl - Hyer Quality Detail is the best in Phoenix!
Sponsored