Sponsored

Recently acquired #1065

ponyxpr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50y Limited Edition #1065 KB Auto
Hello from the second owner of #1065 KB auto, with ~8000 miles on the odometer.

le1065.png

Had it shipped from Texas to NH, and immediately installed jacking rails. Amazingly, it came with the original tires (one with a nail in it), so I swapped them out for Pirelli Sottozero 3's on dedicated 19x9 Boss 302's.

Will need summer tires in a few months. Any suggestions? I'm also contemplating IRS subframe braces, but I haven't made up my mind.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from the second owner of #1065 KB auto, with ~8000 miles on the odometer.

le1065.png

Had it shipped from Texas to NH, and immediately installed jacking rails. Amazingly, it came with the original tires (one with a nail in it), so I swapped them out for Pirelli Sottozero 3's on dedicated 19x9 Boss 302's.

Will need summer tires in a few months. Any suggestions? I'm also contemplating IRS subframe braces, but I haven't made up my mind.
Welcome. Saw your post on the FB group. For non-LE related questions, you will get better traffic in the other sub-forums. Maybe do a search first because a lot of the topics have already been covered.

As far as tires, when the time comes to replace, I will go with Michelin Pilot 4s. Whenever the question comes up, they seem to be the top response.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...stang+Fastback&autoModClar=GT+Performance+Pkg

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
I just got a set of Goodyear Assurance Comfortdrive mounted on 19x9’s and so far have been impressed with the ride quality. If your looking for a road/cruising tire.
Sponsored