Sponsored

rear spoiler install question

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP Flowmaster Outlaws
Has anyone installed the factory style spoiler without drilling holes? I wonder if double stick tape or emblem adhesive will hold it?
Sponsored

assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
Has anyone installed the factory style spoiler without drilling holes? I wonder if double stick tape or emblem adhesive will hold it?
I think you're going to be the first to try.

I've used 3m auto tape before on other cars and their spoilers and they're still holding strong after 6 plus years.

OP
OP
15gtguy

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT. the spoiler is growing on me but I don't want to drill holes in the deck lid if I decide to take it off.

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Interested in pics of the spoiler your using. Is it the same as appears on the white GT350? The "blade" style?

Sponsored

OP
OP
15gtguy

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't purchased the spoiler yet. I loved the look without it but I have seen some mustangs with it and i'm starting to like the look.

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
I have the blade spoiler avail for sale. It's was secured using 4 bolts and double sided tape all the way around. That tape alone was way more than enough to keep it secured. Talk about a tough time getting it loose. Letting go of mine for $85 plus shipping and I will include more 3M double sided tape.

T-bone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I have the blade spoiler avail for sale. It's was secured using 4 bolts and double sided tape all the way around. That tape alone was way more than enough to keep it secured. Talk about a tough time getting it loose. Letting go of mine for $85 plus shipping and I will include more 3M double sided tape.

What color?