• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Rare Silver PP wheels with TPMS and some tires .

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Set of OEM silver PP wheels with TPMS sensor . OEM Pirelli P-Zeros The fronts are ok , the rears are not great , one has plug and 4/32 and other is at 3/32 . date code is 2216

These are the wheels that came on my 2017 Mustang PP , maybe less than 10K miles on them .

$800 / OBO . Located in NoVA , local pickup / will travel short distance / Summit Point WV . No shipping

IMG_0033 copy.jpg

IMG_0034 copy.jpg

IMG_0035 copy.jpg

IMG_0036 copy.jpg

IMG_0037 copy.jpg

IMG_0038 copy.jpg

IMG_0039 copy.jpg

IMG_0040 copy.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
PIc on car:
silverPP.jpeg

I will also throw in silver , never used set of Gorilla Lugnuts and a motorcraft oil filter

Last edited:
OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Offers ?

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
If you consider shipping just the wheels (tires are likely useless or can sell on their own locally easier) you may get more hits.

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
If you consider shipping just the wheels (tires are likely useless or can sell on their own locally easier) you may get more hits.
Well of course , but I'm lazy . If no one buys these , I will take them to my shop and dismount them on my tire machine , find some boxes .

Would anyone really want to pay , what $30-60 ? a wheel to have these shipped ?

Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Well of course , but I'm lazy . If no one buys these , I will take them to my shop and dismount them on my tire machine , find some boxes .

Would anyone really want to pay , what $30-60 ? a wheel to have these shipped ?
I may ... I've been toying with the idea of an extra set of wheels as a winter set for the Bullitt and ideally want the same size as the Bullitt has. I had those exact silver wheels on my 2016 GT PP so I know they're an exact match on size.

I'd prefer another set of Bullitt wheels but they're rare to find.

whitehorse5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Super Duty
I may ... I've been toying with the idea of an extra set of wheels as a winter set for the Bullitt and ideally want the same size as the Bullitt has. I had those exact silver wheels on my 2016 GT PP so I know they're an exact match on size.

I'd prefer another set of Bullitt wheels but they're rare to find.
@Mustang_Lou has the same idea as I do to have a set for the winter season (Colorado here). I already have the winter tires, just need wheels. The demand is there for shipping for the right deal and good quality (no curb rash, etc) for shipping options.
Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Sold locally at asking price even . So much for the naysayers .
Sponsored