Sponsored

Race Red Mach 1 On The Way!

benvolio18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 (Race Red, 600A)
Congrats on the purchase! I love my 2023 Race Red Mach 1 and I have no doubt you'll love yours!

Here's mine, the only changes I have made were adding black Ford Performance PP2 wheels, Michelin A/S 4 tires, and a Katzkin Red interior.

IMG_1065.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RRMach1

RRMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Congrats on the purchase! I love my 2023 Race Red Mach 1 and I have no doubt you'll love yours!

Here's mine, the only changes I have made were adding black Ford Performance PP2 wheels, Michelin A/S 4 tires, and a Katzkin Red interior.

IMG_1065.jpg
Thank you! Yours looks great, how are you liking those all seasons? Are they any good in the winter/snow?

benvolio18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 (Race Red, 600A)
Thank you! Yours looks great, how are you liking those all seasons? Are they any good in the winter/snow?
Dallas hasn't been hit with any snow so I haven't had to drive in slippery conditions. I would say that I feel much more planted in the rain when compared to the Pilot Sport 4s that come on the car, but I did notice my steering has been a bit "shakier" on the new rim and tire combo. Not sure if the sloppier steering is due to my cross caster being off or just the new tires having a thinner sidewall, but they do good enough for daily driving and are worth the peace of mind for sure.

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Would love to see yellow tinted driving lamps in the velocity blue - not LEDs

Sponsored

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
Southeastern Michigan in the metro Detroit area, the weather is crap but the deal was too good to pass up!
What waa the price if it is not too personal? Just curiousity on my part.