Sponsored

question on when cars are shippimg

1badstang

Threads
Reaction score
Hey everyone is there a certain date ford is transporting the first mustang?? My car is awaiting shipment n dealer said they are expecting my car Sept 28th I'm really trying for the 26th for a big mustang show! But was curious when the first car they will release
Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey everyone is there a certain date ford is transporting the first mustang?? My car is awaiting shipment n dealer said they are expecting my car Sept 28th I'm really trying for the 26th for a big mustang show! But was curious when the first car they will release
My car was built 8/27, and is also awaiting shipping, but my dealer has not been told a date yet. When was your car built?

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I don't think any ship date has been put out yet. And no inside information has come out.

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My car was built 8/27, and is also awaiting shipping, but my dealer has not been told a date yet. When was your car built?
It was built on 9/9.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It was built on 9/9.
We could/should use this thread to post status updates when everyone's car moves into the shipping stage (unless there is already another thread for that.)

Sponsored

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
That's pretty exciting news if that came from your dealer. Given that I'm in Texas, I should expect mine the 1st week of October :D

T8stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black 401A
8/27 here. I have yet to hear anything about a shipping date either.
Sponsored