Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I can't wait to see what the R spec looks like with the Michelin PSS tires on them in stock form. I'd love to go with a 315 on the rear and 305's up front, but they don't make the PSS's in that size :( Debating on whether to up the ante and just go with the Cup2's since I plan to have the ready to swap on a moment's notice. Anyone have any feedback on how the stock R tires are for daily driving? I'm in Vegas, so the only thing I have to worry about is well....desert sand. The only water my car sees is when it is getting washed and that's about it.

Paul, do you have any pics with the stock 350 tires on the R specs for us to gander at? I know you said they would fit...but man I'm getting so antsy!!!!! Find myself checking that damn IG account hourly....LOL!!! I saw the latest pic with the gloss black finish and OMG!!! How much is that gonna add to my total???? I may have to take the plunge.
Id say grab a set if its a dedicated track setup.

Gloss black is custom so its a bit more for the refinishing.

What wheel center options are out there besides "FORD" and the galloping 'Stang? I'd like to get lugs and centers ready for my R specs during the wait.
Lugs ive worked out no problems, caps you have the color matched blanks I provide

then the OEM Ford and pony caps, also there are a few sites that sell them with the snake

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Been a few weeks. Still looking towards the end of the month for R spec deliveries?

tx91_stang

GT S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ivan
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red Mustang GT
Dumb comment but it would be badass to have a 17" rear version of this wheel for drag tires lol

Grunholle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
///M
Would also like to know pricing on a R-spec set, and apologies since this has no doubt been covered somewhere in the 44 pages of this thread but what is the weight compared to the factory CF rim?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Been a few weeks. Still looking towards the end of the month for R spec deliveries?
on the water so should be a week or so on arrival to us.

Dumb comment but it would be badass to have a 17" rear version of this wheel for drag tires lol
were tossing the idea for a 19x11 fitment for track, maybe 18s later down the line. For 17s we need to look into it also.

Would also like to know pricing on a R-spec set, and apologies since this has no doubt been covered somewhere in the 44 pages of this thread but what is the weight compared to the factory CF rim?
No worries Ill shoot you a pm. the CF wheels are 18-19 lbs per these will be mid 20s up to about 26.8 lbs presumptive.

bentley1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby (White with DIB OTT Stripes) #1233
Id say grab a set if its a dedicated track setup.

Gloss black is custom so its a bit more for the refinishing.

Lugs ive worked out no problems, caps you have the color matched blanks I provide

then the OEM Ford and pony caps, also there are a few sites that sell them with the snake
Paul...since I'm getting the R spec wheel, I'm still on the fence as to whether or not the stock 350 tires (PSS) will look right with the wider rim or to just spend the extra cash and get the 350R tires (Cup2). I don't put that many miles on my car and honestly...doubt I ever track it. But in Vegas, the weather is good just about year round and rain is like a unicorn here :lol:

I know I'm in that shipment due to arrive shortly. Is it possible to make the final decision on which tires after I've seen a few pics from you?

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Paul...since I'm getting the R spec wheel, I'm still on the fence as to whether or not the stock 350 tires (PSS) will look right with the wider rim or to just spend the extra cash and get the 350R tires (Cup2). I don't put that many miles on my car and honestly...doubt I ever track it. But in Vegas, the weather is good just about year round and rain is like a unicorn here :lol:

I know I'm in that shipment due to arrive shortly. Is it possible to make the final decision on which tires after I've seen a few pics from you?
There is no need for the SC2s if you never plan to track it and dont drive it much. You are only marginally stretching the tire so its a non-issue IMO. According to Michelin you can run a 305 PSS on up to a 12" rim and a 295 on an 11.5" so should be good either way

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I think the 26 lb number is for the 20" wheels

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

of course, we can look further into that for you as well.

There is no need for the SC2s if you never plan to track it and dont drive it much. You are only marginally stretching the tire so its a non-issue IMO. According to Michelin you can run a 305 PSS on up to a 12" rim and a 295 on an 11.5" so should be good either way
Correct MPSS stated these sizes on the GT350 can easily be used on wider 11/11.5 widths also

Had not heard that presumption thus far? Last I recall was 25.5, up from 24.5.....these wheels are eating too many doughnuts. :shrug:
Ill have better confirmation shortly all weights of course are ~ until im able to weigh it myself in person.

Regardless even if they do come out to say 26 lbs or so they would still be lighter then the factory GT350 wheels which come to 33 lbs and change

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone, so im back graduated this past Sunday with over a 3.0 GPA ( no idea how the hell I pulled it off), but im back lol.

Calls going out to everyone starting tomorrow !

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 #364
Hey everyone, so im back graduated this past Sunday with over a 3.0 GPA ( no idea how the hell I pulled it off), but im back lol.

Calls going out to everyone starting tomorrow !
Congratulations, Paul!!!! Now we can get rolling (pun intended) on those sweet rims for our rides!!!!