Sponsored

Progressive Spring Install Question

ejm4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 5.0
If installing the a set of the progressive springs on a 2019 S550 are there any other related items that need to be purchased to go along with the springs? I see some other companies offer bolts to help with when the car is aligned?
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
id recommend struts and shocks if you are doing it. imo its like 400 more bucks, but its a matching system, and add camber plates so you can get a correct alignment. itl save $$ in tires

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If installing the a set of the progressive springs on a 2019 S550 are there any other related items that need to be purchased to go along with the springs? I see some other companies offer bolts to help with when the car is aligned?
What Donald said, at the minimum, you should install the Steeda Camber plates on the front of the car to replace the factory strut mounts.

The OE Front mounts are NOT adjustable for camber and when you lower a Mustang it induces excessive negative camber in the front of the car with no way to get rid of it.

Our Steeda Camber plates allow you to get the camber right back to the -1.0 degrees setting that is recommended.

If you can do it at the same time as shocks & struts ... then that is awesome. Install & drivability will great from the start.

Let me know if I can help assist further.

TJ
Sponsored