Sponsored

procharger install ?

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
what is the difficulty level on a procharger install on a 16 gt? i know its time consuming. I have basic mechanical expierience. exhaust. brakes.springs. I have done blower work on my old 03 cobra. can it be done in garage with basic tools or is it a shop job?
Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
what is the difficulty level on a procharger install on a 16 gt? i know its time consuming. I have basic mechanical expierience. exhaust. brakes.springs. I have done blower work on my old 03 cobra. can it be done in garage with basic tools or is it a shop job?
If you take your time, you'll get it done. If you did three installs, your first two would take forever and the third would be a breeze. Practice makes perfect. Double and triple check your work and you'll have no issues. Make sure you have another car you can ride around in because it never goes 100% to plan.
Let us know if you have any troubles with the install.

OP
OP

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
whats average time on a first install?

OP
OP

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
i prob will retain 6 rib. car is just a fun street car. not gonna go crazy on boost. like to get 650 whp

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Understandable. 650 is pretty easily obtained on these cars. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. If you haven't gotten the procharger system yet, we can get you that as well.
Sponsored