Sponsored

Priorities Out of Order

iAmWill

Threads
Reaction score
So, I placed an order for a a Black GT/PP last month and have been just as anxious as the rest of you to get my vehicle. Since getting my order number, I have checked COTUS a little more than I should. Today I realized I know my order number and dealer code by heart, but I don't even know my girlfriends phone number :tsk:. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Going to go re-evaluate my life today! lol
Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
So, I place an order for a a Black GT/PP last month and have been just as anxious as the rest of you to get my vehicle. Since getting my order number, I have checked COTUS a little more than I should. Today I realized I know my order number and dealer code by heart, but I don't even know my girlfriends phone number :tsk:. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Going to go re-evaluate my life today! lol
I have both numbers by heart, but then I don't have a girlfriend to have any information about her phone number taking up space in my head...

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Same thing here, but broke up with my girlfriend, so I'm trying to forget it. :headbonk:

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
^^
Now that takes dedication!

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
The order number and dealer code were easy... I know my VIN by heart. :)

Same here even though my dealer and order number are useless. I also know several (4 off the top of my head) vins of other cars that I am watching. In my defense, they are all le's so there is only a couple digits different from mine.