• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York Price lowered -GT350 Pilot Sport Cup 2's for sale

redbird-67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
1967 Firebird, 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C, 2019 GT350
Selling a set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires - these are factory installed tires off of my 2019 GT350.

The tires have 1,456 miles on them, just swapped them out for Pilot Super Sports since I plan/hope to do more daily driving with the car. No punctures, damage, etc. and the tires were stored in my basement over the winter since that's warmer than my garage.

No track days, just around the town driving - I bought the car with 209 miles on it about this time last year, but original owner said he hadn't done anything beyond local driving with the car in his one year of ownership.

Date codes are 1419 and 1519. The order of the tread images below are passenger front, passenger rear, driver rear, driver front. Wheels not included, just the tires.

Asking $600 for the set, about a third of what tirerack is asking for a new set. Tires are located in the Hudson Valley, NY near Newburgh, NY. Local pick up only.

Thanks, Frank
IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3169.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

redbird-67