Sponsored

Precision-LEDs is your new S-550 Sponsor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
We are very happy to be here with all of you and we hope to provide great support and knowledge to this great forum!

Why from Precision-LEDs? I would say the main difference is the quality we trust that's hard to match anywhere else and our hassle-free 3 year warranty. We do everything humanely possible and provide the best customer support, which is really the best reward we get out of business transactions. Making sure you are happy with our products and services makes us better at what we have been doing for the past 10 years.

All our items are always in stock and ready to ship... F A S T.

We are redirecting to our eBay store as we finish revamping our site to accommodate you over there. We are only show casing the items on Ebay and you don't have to go through eBay and you can contact us directly for your orders on Direct Messages as we reply instantly or:

844-HID-LEDS ( 844-443-5337 ) [email protected] ATT: DANIEL

We accept Paypal and all major credit cards as we are Authorize.net Premium Merchants

I would like to introduce you to our full line of the best and highest quality LED replacement bulbs for your new 2015+ Ford Mustang:

:ford: 2015 Mustang :ford:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Any chance you could post Lumen output for the bulbs? Specifically the back up and interior map lights

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
Any chance you could post Lumen output for the bulbs? Specifically the back up and interior map lights
I would be more than willing to work out a deal with you in exchange of pictures of our lights specifically installed on the new mustang. We have been receiving pictures for most of the lights but not those yet. Let me know!

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
We are currently updating our eBay store. Please wait for us to confirm the store has been updated. Stay tuned...

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
Updates have been taken care of. You can now go back to check out our items. Please contact us directly for sales. Do not place orders through eBay. Thank you for your understanding.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Do your bulbs require a resistor? DD bulbs produce that galloping pony sound in the interior turn signal.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
We can take care of that for you with a set of load resistors ($15 the set) or with a set of plug and play cancelers for $25. Any of these two options will take care of this for sure. I suggest the load resistors. Let me know and I can send you an invoice for them. Thanks for contacting us.

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I am an hour north of Miami, if you need some items photographed on a mustang......

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
Oh man! We just relocated to ft Myers. We bought a bigger warehouse over here. If you want some lights I can give you a good deal and you still send me the pictures. Let me know!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
Why is every link on your site "Restricted"?
The site is under reconstruction and not functional at this moment. That is why we are redirecting to eBay for the mustang products we have available. If you need any other lights for a different car please let us know directly. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
gt500
Pictures will be added soon, the listing you are linking of our store has the wrong price that's all, it is fixed now.
What if I tell you now that pictures some time work against the buyer, for example we have been shipping -crazy more expensive/ brighter out of this world- bulbs for the parking lights of the mustang and I'm sure some of those buyers are saying WOW right now. Yet again, even the "standard" ones we sell are closely related to the fancier ones we have shipped. Customers trust us even if they don't know what they are getting because they know we are all about the brightest with the best quality, no joke lights here.

Thanks for bringing that up, I really appreciate it!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.