• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey Pre-Production 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

PP0029

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
View attachment 467461 Pre-Production 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Chassis PP029. Tech Pack with 6,300 miles in Avalanche Grey with white stripes. Originally ordered by the product planning and styling department at Ford Motor Company for locked display use during the introduction of the GT350. It was delivered directly to DST (Ford Vendor for Show Prep) where is was prepped and perfected (paint correction panel fit, etc.) for use at events. This is a highly documented car, assigned with a pre-production VIN (12th digit is a 2 versus a 5 for regular production) certificate of authenticity, window sticker, framed pictures from being displayed at Carlisle, visor has been signed by the president of Shelby American and a deluxe Marti report. After its duties were complete, it was purchased directly from Ford by one of their dealers in for his collection and I was lucky enough to purchase it last year. Of the 95 pre-production units built, this is one of just a handful that survived. If you have a serious interest, please contact me for more details. Asking $50,000.
ShelCollage.JPG
ShelCollage.JPG
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
View attachment 467461 Pre-Production 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Chassis PP029. Tech Pack with 6,300 miles in Avalanche Grey with white stripes. Originally ordered by the product planning and styling department at Ford Motor Company for locked display use during the introduction of the GT350. It was delivered directly to DST (Ford Vendor for Show Prep) where is was prepped and perfected (paint correction panel fit, etc.) for use at events. This is a highly documented car, assigned with a pre-production VIN (12th digit is a 2 versus a 5 for regular production) certificate of authenticity, window sticker, framed pictures from being displayed at Carlisle, visor has been signed by the president of Shelby American and a deluxe Marti report. After its duties were complete, it was purchased directly from Ford by one of their dealers in for his collection and I was lucky enough to purchase it last year. Of the 95 pre-production units built, this is one of just a handful that survived. If you have a serious interest, please contact me for more details. Asking $50,000.
ShelCollage.JPG
ShelCollage.JPG
Very good information on pre production; mine seems to have an Abundance of clear coat on the paint and all the panels fit so well ? Anything you might add to my preproduction I do know that it went to car shows like the Chicago auto show for Ford. Chassis PP011 build date 5/26/2015
E2C6F7BB-B122-4C55-9712-C603D6C3D148.jpeg
510FB0B0-F7D1-45C0-9793-EBD7D609CD05.jpeg
7C2B821A-2B34-440C-ADB4-6E7F27A83C6C.png
71833E72-F139-4FD8-B0DD-9AF69E315305.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
ShelCollage.JPG
ShelCollage.JPG
Anything you can help me with on mine? I think mine is GT350R number one registered with earliest build date ? Your take?
Sponsored