Sponsored

Post touch less wash white marks

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Had my car washed----hand washed. So called touch less wash. The next day I see the white marks on the car. At first I thought a white car must have touched my car. My blood pressure went into the stratosphere. Anyway these marks came off with gentle pressure with my nail. The car wash is the only place where this could have happened. Seems like sticky soap. Now I am hesitant to go to any car wash
Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Sounds like just dried soap. Touch-less washes are definitely the better ones to go to if you can't or don't want to wash by hand at your home. Best thing to do is dry off after the touch-less wash, or go flying down the interstate. Always a good idea to apply some QD or Quick-Wax/Sealant when you get home as well.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I went to a completely touch free car wash with no rails or anything and it still left white. Just soap and the only way to avoid it is to dry it right after you come out.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
sounds like water spots and maybe soap residue but I'm going to lean on the side of water spots since the car was likely not dried completely.
Sponsored