• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

possible trade ebony cloth manual recaros

Drckiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic gt
I am testing the water to see if there is any interest in a set of ebony cloth manual recaros from a 16 pp with 300 miles. id prefer to stay fairly local to central Alabama, let me know
Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
What are you looking to trade for? I have 450 mile ebony premium leather seats

OP
OP

Drckiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 magnetic gt
I am not trying to make any profit on these, I would just like replacement seats that will fit my car. I have read thru the forum and am not sure if I have the hookups for anything other than manual seats. maybe someone wiser could chime in.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I am not trying to make any profit on these, I would just like replacement seats that will fit my car. I have read thru the forum and am not sure if I have the hookups for anything other than manual seats. maybe someone wiser could chime in.
What are you looking for I have regular cloth manual seats but just hit 4000 miles on them. But they're in good condition

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I live near alabama (west georgia), i've got just over 30k on my cloth seats (adjustables), with no blemishes or no visible wear if you're interested.

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP Mustang GT
I'm in Florida I have a set of black leather seats I will trade. They have 1,600 miles on them
Sponsored