Sponsored

Popular apps for use in car that I just don't understand why they are so popular.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly don’t speed so Waze is no value but I’ve been pandora also since beta as another poster commented. I am a continuing premium user. It’s my audio. Hate Spotify and Apple Music. Imo too much work. I hit a channel and plays music
Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I honestly don’t speed so Waze is no value but I’ve been pandora also since beta as another poster commented. I am a continuing premium user. It’s my audio. Hate Spotify and Apple Music. Imo too much work. I hit a channel and plays music
Yes this is what I meant by muddled. pandorah just plays music simple easy to do. Spotify seemd like to much work and jumping around the two times i gave it a shot and never could quit get to hear what i wanted to from stations. or if I picked specific songs it would bury them in about 6 or 7 songs deep in some playlist I didnt want to hear.(free version) I guess it was their way of getting you to listen longer for adds but half time I would get to my destination before the song I wanted to hear came around.

Now a days I mostly just use my usb. It has 3k or so songs i know i want to hear and it has my playlists built and costs nothing and no apps to deal with or money to pay. But for stations hands down Pandora has better play lists.

sotek2345

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2016 F-150
Never tried Spotify or Waze. Google maps has the speed traps now (taken from Waze) so that is good.

Love Pandora (free) for the music - I just wished it played better with Sync. Seems every time I get in the car the app has been deleted and can't be found. Very annoying.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
No Spotify or Waze for me. I listen to what’s on my phone or listen to 70s 80s 90s radio. If I need to go somewhere I’ve never been before I’ll take my wife’s Honda Accord with built in navi.

I still buy CDs. Last one I got a was the teal album from Weezer.
Sponsored