BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Buddy, you've just confirmed I've ordered the right colour (British spelling :))

Oh and the wax, that'll be one of my daughters birthday present to dad :first:
I don't think you'll be disappointed with your colour choice, Lone Survivor. (British spelling. :) )

And what a great daughter you have for getting Dad such a useful B-Day present. It'll make your Ruby shine.

Post some pics with a nice English background if you can. :cheers:
Sponsored

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
A bit pricey is an understatement, 95 dollars on amazon. How many waxes would this bottle cover?

EDIT, turns out that's for an entire kit lol. Whoops, looks great though!

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
worth it tho, its gonna last a while , leaves it so sexy and smooth

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
worth it tho, its gonna last a while , leaves it so sexy and smooth
It says it's good for dark colors, like red and black. Any ideas on a good one for the DIB? I love the look of the ruby with this.

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
A bit pricey is an understatement, 95 dollars on amazon. How many waxes would this bottle cover?

EDIT, turns out that's for an entire kit lol. Whoops, looks great though!
Raoh - 1st, I don't work for Pinnacle. :)

But I'm really impressed with the ease of use and shine that their paste wax leaves.

To answer your question, I've waxed Ruby twice and it hasn't made much of a dent in the container.

How many waxes from their $95.00 dollar container? I'm thinking ten at a minimum and maybe 15 or more. If it's ten, that's $9.50 a wax. Pretty cost effective I think. Depending on how long I keep Ruby (which could be forever :) ), I may not have buy anymore wax for her.

Sponsored

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

But I'm really impressed with the ease of use and shine that their paste wax leaves.

To answer your question, I've waxed Ruby twice and it hasn't made much of a dent in the container.

How many waxes from their $95.00 dollar container? I'm thinking ten at a minimum and maybe 15 or more. If it's ten, that's $9.50 a wax. Pretty cost effective I think. Depending on how long I keep Ruby (which could be forever :) ), I may not have buy anymore wax for her.
Your car looks so good, It's making me regret not waiting for a 201 ruby red, because that's the color I originally wanted. Looks like a great brand of wax, I will have to find a good one for DIB.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)

could be wrong but i think they say 25 applications , seen or read it somewhere before i bought

the best wax i tried

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Your car looks so good, It's making me regret not waiting for a 201 ruby red, because that's the color I originally wanted. Looks like a great brand of wax, I will have to find a good one for DIB.
Raoh -

DIB is a great color. I've seen it in person and it pops. So no regrets, right? :headbang:

And don't write off Pinnacle on DIB. I wonder if any of our fellow members with DIB have tried Pinnacle Souveran paste wax on their rides? If so, pics would be appreciated.

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
could be wrong but i think they say 25 applications , seen or read it somewhere before i bought

the best wax i tried
Could be, Gabriel. I was trying to be conservative in my estimate.

And I agree. The best wax I've tried.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)

give it a try , they have a smaller size for like 60 bucks

or google reviews

but i bet it will still look great

Sponsored

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

or google reviews

I have never even hand washed a car before, so whatever I wax, will look terrible the first time lol. I may give it a shot, I'm sure it looks great anyway. It has wax on it right now from the dealer I think, so maybe just a normal wash for now.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
I have never even hand washed a car before, so whatever I wax, will look terrible the first time lol. I may give it a shot, I'm sure it looks great anyway. It has wax on it right now from the dealer I think, so maybe just a normal wash for now.
same here the mustang was the first one i detail, came out pretty good its fun

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)

or google reviews

Yeah. My understanding is that Pinnacle looks best on darker colors. And DIB is a darker color. I bet it would make the shine on a DIB look deep and reflective.

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Raoh -

If you try it, just do one panel at a time. I don't think you can mess it up even if you tried. It's that easy to use. It'll look great.

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raoh -

If you try it, just do one panel at a time. I don't think you can mess it up even if you tried. It's that easy to use. It'll look great.
I'm going to order it for sure, I'm sure it will look great. I just need to find the right soap/items for the wash prewax.
Sponsored