Sponsored

Phoenix AZ track time

FHGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Anyone in the area know the best way to get some track time? I know there is wild horse pass but unsure what the best way to get out on the track there. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
ProAutoSports and PCA are the two clubs I go with. I tend to like ProAuto more as they have more of a variety of cars and the overall event organization is more professional in my opinion.

I will be out at the July 22nd ProAuto event at WildHorsePass East. Feel free to come on by and say hello. I will be in the yellow GT running in Orange group.

chipmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT premium
Don't want derail thread, but is there a AZ only message board for Mustangs?

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

alevine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Porsche GT3, '15 BMW M3, '17 GT350R, '05 997
I'm curious. Are there any private tracks or country club tracks around Phoenix/Scottsdale? I am considering buying a second home there at some point and would like a place to drive.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious. Are there any private tracks or country club tracks around Phoenix/Scottsdale? I am considering buying a second home there at some point and would like a place to drive.
There are two tracks that are going through red tape trying to be built between Tucson and Phoenix, Casa Grande, but the at the moment there is only Inde in Wilcox AZ(South East of Tucson) http://www.indemotorsports.com/

Sponsored

alevine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Porsche GT3, '15 BMW M3, '17 GT350R, '05 997
There are two tracks that are going through red tape trying to be built between Tucson and Phoenix, Casa Grande, but the at the moment there is only Inde in Wilcox AZ(South East of Tucson) http://www.indemotorsports.com/
Excellent. Thank you. I will look into these. I appreciate the insight and quick response.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Man with the weather in arizona, i can't imagine being in a car with a helmet on for a long period of time. On second thought, maybe it would be a great way to lose weight

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Man with the weather in arizona, i can't imagine being in a car with a helmet on for a long period of time. On second thought, maybe it would be a great way to lose weight
Yeah it gets pretty bad sometimes. Our June-September events are either early morning (done before 10 a.m.) or after the sun goes down. A 20 minute race feels like an hour sometimes.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
I've run with NASA but there aren't really a lot of daytime events here during the summer. AutoX effectively shuts down and there are more nighttime track "days."

That being said, NASA runs the track events I've done at Wild Horse Pass, and you can find info on AutoX on mindthecones.com.
Sponsored