Sponsored

Parts to be Installed.....

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
I am anxious to get my car back from the body shop! There are still 2 parts which are supposedly on backorder that the dealer is trying to get off the line in Flat Rock.

I have a small pile of parts building up that need to be installed. I hope to get the car back and install completed before the Fredricksburg run. Pretty minor stuff at this point, but I hope it will make a good difference in how the car drives.

Blowfish Shifter Bracket
Steeda Transmission Bushing
Steeda Differential Bushings
Steeda Jacking Rails
H-Pipe
Shift Knob
Diode Dynamics switchbacks

Andy
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ozzmosis86

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my car back tonight! I have to take the car back next week for some buffing of various scratches, but it seems good to go. Time to start installing parts tomorrow!

Andy

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I got my car back tonight! I have to take the car back next week for some buffing of various scratches, but it seems good to go. Time to start installing parts tomorrow!

Andy
Congratulations, Andy. Looks like you're back to like-new. It must have been a feeling of relief driving her home.

OP
OP
Ozzmosis86

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got everything installed but the Steeda Jack rails and my CS paint matched spoiler. I am not sure I am going to put the jacking rails on in the interest of saving weight.

The rear diff bushings were a breeze, one of the front ones caused me a lot off problems, but I know the tricks now!

Either the trans bushing or the blowfish bracket are transmitting a lot of tranny noise into the cabin. I may try pulling one or the other to see if it helps.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Sponsored