• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Parting out, lots of stuff

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Change of direction, had plans to keep the car until kids grow up than give it to them, unfortunately I was unlucky to get a heart attack late January this year at 39 years old. Decided to put money to work with something that can make money instead of losing. Traded the Mustang for work truck.
Below are the parts I have bought within last 10 months. All cleaned up, excellent shape, installed and removed by me. I'm a car nut, been around cars since 2 years old and overly sensitive on who and how is working on my car that is why I do it myself :headbonk:

I prefer not to ship but I will if necessary. I accept PayPal and cash only, maybe Chase quick pay. If you have any questions please let me know.
No returns.
All sales are final.
Items being sold on first come first served basis

All the parts mentioned below have between 2000 to 3000 miles of use. Thanks and happy shopping, Jacob

Here we go:
#1 Steeda ultra light jacking rails, SOLD!!!!!!!!

#2 Eibach Sway bars Pro kit, front and rear (complete set includes manual) Sold!!!!!!!

#3 PMAS No Tune intake, complete with Maf, insulated with self stick aluminized foam, 2 layers. Covered with Kevlar sleeve. Filter element collar has been permanently attached to the aluminum tubing preventing accidental detachment. Filter box has custom made insulated snorkel which can be removed if you decide against it. $200

#4 BMR IRS lockout kit, hammer tone, complete set, including manual. SOLD!!!!!!!

#5 Bob's oil catch can, passenger side. I have modified mounting bracket, fits under the strut bar with good access to drain valve. Note, mounting point is different than one suggested by manual. Mine is way better and solid, hides the can nicely. I have included fittings and hoses that prevent kinks. It is 3 minute bolt on install now. $150

#6 SR Performance rear vertical links, no manual but install is self explanatory. SOLD!!!!!!

#7 Steeda subframe frame alignment kit, SOLD!!!!!!!!!

#8 Steeda differential bushing kit, NIB, never opened. SOLD!!!!!!!!

#9 Performance Pack GT springs, Note: packaged into Eibach box, those are Not Eibach springs. $75 obo

#10 Bullet aluminum 25mm spacers, NIB never used. Will complement stock PP 19'' wheels very NICELY SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Performance Pack GT staggered wheels and tires, ONLY 1000 Miles on set, bit Dusty from sitting in the shed otherwise excellent condition, no curb rash. SOLD!!!!!!!!!

#12 Legato axle back with stock resonator, straight bolt on, great sound, I personally love them. $200 pick up only
DSC_0341-600x800.JPG
DSC_0342-600x800.JPG
DSC_0343-600x800.JPG
DSC_0344-600x800.JPG
DSC_0345-600x800.JPG
DSC_0346-600x800.JPG
DSC_0347-600x800.JPG
DSC_0348-600x800.JPG
DSC_0349-800x600.JPG
DSC_0350-600x800.JPG
DSC_0351-600x800.JPG
DSC_0352-800x600.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
PM sent.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kuba

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Jacking rails and spacers are SOLD to BmacIL, Other participants thanks for your interest

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
Interested in that bmr lockout kit shipped to fl 34952. How much shipped?

Sponsored

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
Interested in the cradle lockout as well.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Kuba,
Bob might be interested in the wheels and tires too. Look to receive a text from him today.

davew5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Interested in the Steeda diff bushing kit. PM sent.