kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
Want to watch something that’ll really blow your mind? There’s a documentary called “The Coming Pandemic” made in 2005, it’s 55 minutes long. I caught it on my Amazon Fire Stick and in eerily parallels what is going on now with Covid19.
Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'll check to see if that's on my Prime app and check back

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
The wife and me just watched it. That was pretty much the same story we have been aware of for quite some time now, but it's obvious the Asian poor subculture is where this type of thing starts. My biggest gripe is the fact that the Chinese sat on this for about 2 months and let it spread. They are not to be trusted in any scenario.

OP
OP
kent0464

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
The wife and me just watched it. That was pretty much the same story we have been aware of for quite some time now, but it's obvious the Asian poor subculture is where this type of thing starts. My biggest gripe is the fact that the Chinese sat on this for about 2 months and let it spread. They are not to be trusted in any scenario.

China is still communist, and has complete control over the media etc....and when you take into consideration the Chinese traditions of “saving face” etc it’s really no surprise that the virus wasn’t announced to the world. You can bet there where many more deaths and infections than have been reported. China has gone into lockdown a couple days ago....no one in or out period, so we won’t actually know what happened there for quite awhile.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
China is still communist, and has complete control over the media etc....and when you take into consideration the Chinese traditions of “saving face” etc it’s really no surprise that the virus wasn’t announced to the world. You can bet there where many more deaths and infections than have been reported. China has gone into lockdown a couple days ago....no one in or out period, so we won’t actually know what happened there for quite awhile.
What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.