Sponsored

Outside Temperature Display

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Anyone else's temp gouge take forever to show the correct outside temp? It can be a heat wave outside and my temp gauge will still show the temp of when it was in the garage. Eventually, sometimes over an hour later it will correct. Ford already replaced the thermostat once but now they say ti is normal. Doesn't seem normal to me!!

Thanks
Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Anyone else's temp gouge take forever to show the correct outside temp? It can be a heat wave outside and my temp gauge will still show the temp of when it was in the garage. Eventually, sometimes over an hour later it will correct. Ford already replaced the thermostat once but now they say ti is normal. Doesn't seem normal to me!!

Thanks
Mine often shows 10 deg for a while after I start driving. Can't say it has any pattern. It might be first thing or it will happen in the middle of a hot day when I have been out for hours. The only thing I can nail down is it always happens from starting up, never in the middle of a drive. One day last week I had been parked in the city in the hot sun for an hour but when I started up, it showed 10 deg for about 5 minutes when it was obviously over 30 deg.