Sponsored

Out the door price

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
directly from my salesman: (without my trade in or other discounts)

Here is your Order. 38516 (invoice) less 300 38216 plus 191.27 doc and ert fee 38407.27 plus tax 2784.53 plus plates 196 is 41387.80 less 500 deposit is 40887 out the door.

2015 MUSTANG Page: 1 of 1
Order No: 0614 Priority: 19 Order Type: 1 Price Level: 520
Ord Code: 400A Cust/Flt Name: FIORESI PO Number:
RETAIL DLR INV RETAIL DLR INV
P8C GT COUPE PREM $36100 $33302.00 .SPOILER DELETE
HN GUARD METALLIC .3.73 TOR AXLE
5 NAT GRAIN LTHR .19" PNTD ALUM W
1 EBONY 68B PREM TRIM CAG 395 353.00
400A EQUIP GRP 91N NAVIGATION SYST 795 710.00
53H .HID HEADLAMPS NC NC FUEL CHARGE 57.60
99F .5.0L TI-VCT NC NC ADV ASSESSMENT 604.00
44X .6-SPD MAN TRANS NC NC DEST AND DELIV 825 825.00
12A MATS-A/W *FIA 95 85.00 TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 41100 38516.60
FRT LICENSE BKT NC NC TOTAL 41100 38516.60
43S ENH SEC PKG 395 353.00 *THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*
.ACTVE ANTI-THFT
.WHL LOCKING KIT
67G GT PERFORM PKG 2495 2227.00
.P255/40 P275/40
F1=Help F2=Return to Order F3/F12=Veh Ord Menu
F4=Submit F5=Add to Library
S099 - PRESS F4 TO SUBMIT QC018201
Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Your sales tax isnt based on what dealership you find, it is based on where you RESIDE. No dealership can SAVE you sales tax money. You will pay the exact same sales tax no matter where you BUY IT FROM. It all goes by YOUR ZIP and YOUR ADDRESS.
Wait... is that true? Specifically, I'm thinking of here in New York, where different counties have different sales tax rates. If I by a car in one county but register it in another, the sales tax applied would be that where I register the car, not where I buy it?

The difference can be substantial; sales tax rates in New York vary from 7.5% in some counties upstate to 8.875% in New York City, which could amount to a difference of $600 in sales tax on a loaded car.

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
Base GT with PP. With x-plan (mustang club of america) out the door price $34,200.00
That doesnt sound like out the door price for the base gt with pp. Arent TT&L about $2500 for you in your area? X-plan is like mid $33000 if im remembering right.

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Wait... is that true? Specifically, I'm thinking of here in New York, where different counties have different sales tax rates. If I by a car in one county but register it in another, the sales tax applied would be that where I register the car, not where I buy it?

The difference can be substantial; sales tax rates in New York vary from 7.5% in some counties upstate to 8.875% in New York City, which could amount to a difference of $600 in sales tax on a loaded car.

Sales tax is always based on where you LIVE. Otherwise people would just find the cheapest state/county and buy it there.

Some dealers "trick"customer to save them sales tax when in different county or state, but Unlce Sam will catch up with you and you will cough up the money when you're getting your paperwork(registration/tags)

When you buy from your dealer, legally they have to collect taxes and fees according to your address on their purchase orders.
Here in Ohio, I get a lot of Michigan customer, whos sales tax is 6%. Ours is 7%. If they buy from us, we have to use the 6% sales tax. If one of our Ohio resident goes to Michigan, they collect the 7% from him, cause even though Michigan is 6% , the customers address and regsitration will be an ohio one.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Sales tax is always based on where you LIVE. Otherwise people would just find the cheapest state/county and buy it there.

Some dealers "trick"customer to save them sales tax when in different county or state, but Unlce Sam will catch up with you and you will cough up the money when you're getting your paperwork(registration/tags)

When you buy from your dealer, legally they have to collect taxes and fees according to your address on their purchase orders.
Here in Ohio, I get a lot of Michigan customer, whos sales tax is 6%. Ours is 7%. If they buy from us, we have to use the 6% sales tax. If one of our Ohio resident goes to Michigan, they collect the 7% from him, cause even though Michigan is 6% , the customers address and regsitration will be an ohio one.
Interesting. Thanks!

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Didn't know anything about X plan pricing, but below is the MSRP and what I'm paying.

2015 Mustang GT Premium with PP and other add ons.

MSRP - $43,195
Sales Price - $39,438

My dealership has been pretty good to deal with. Car should be here late next week.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Didn't know anything about X plan pricing, but below is the MSRP and what I'm paying.

MSRP - $43,195
Sales Price - $39,438

My dealership has been pretty good to deal with. Car should be here late next week.
You are at or below invoice, and X-Plan. Don't lose any sleep over that deal. Hope I comes soon!

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.

MSRP - $43,195
Sales Price - $39,438

Yeah you should be pretty happy cause that's $1000 below invoice.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Yeah you should be pretty happy cause that's $1000 below invoice.
Hmmm. Here's what happened. Contacted first dealer in a small town outside Austin and told the salesman the exact car that I had built on Ford's site and the $43,195 MSRP. Said I'd order it if they came down 10%. He said he'd check with his manager. Didn't here from him for a week.

So I went to a sister dealer in Austin (same family owns both) and just ordered the car. Then a few days later I get a text from salesman number one telling me they could do $39,438. Told salesman number two I didn't want to cancel my order, but I couldn't pass up this savings either. Short of it is they said they'd match that price. Didn't realize it was such a good deal at the time.

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Hmmm. Here's what happened. Contacted first dealer in a small town outside Austin and told the salesman the exact car that I had built on Ford's site and the $43,195 MSRP. Said I'd order it if they came down 10%. He said he'd check with his manager. Didn't here from him for a week.

So I went to a sister dealer in Austin (same family owns both) and just ordered the car. Then a few days later I get a text from salesman number one telling me they could do $39,438. Told salesman number two I didn't want to cancel my order, but I couldn't pass up this savings either. Short of it is they said they'd match that price. Didn't realize it was such a good deal at the time.
They still making $270 off if you so at least they're not losing money. Good job.

Sponsored

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Go to this link and click on the very first link in the post for Ikhan's Google Sheet:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-mustang-pricing-1829.html

You can calculate your own X-Plan price for the car you want, then add sales tax and fees for New Jersey. You can get a nice GT Premium or GT PP out the door for $40K; not sure you'll quite make it on a Premium PP.

Have fun!
Sure he can if he eliminates the BS extras outside of the Premium and PP... That's what I ordered with only one other option Voice activated nav, and my OTD price with tax and fees was $40K even. If you get about 8% of msrp your doing OK. :thumbsup:
The days of large discounts are gone, unless you're buying last year's model.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium Automatic with 50th Anniversary Appearance Package... plus every other bell an whistle you can add to the car:

MSRP: $44,385
x-Plan: $41,603
Trade-in: $4,000
TT&L: $2,702

OTD: $40,305

Helfman Ford
Stafford, Texas
Larry Krichmar

Very friendly and follows up... I highly recommend him.
Trade ins don't count man... That like me sayin I put down $40K so my OTD price was free... Sorry, I had to. :D

BradNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP black
Hey guys. I've been reading posts here and decided to join the forum. I'm Lookin to buy 2015 mustang gt premium with pp. I've been to one dealer so far. I brought the otd price down from 43xxx to 39895 not including dmv fees. I wanted them to give me a otd price and said I can't go higher than 40000. They can back with 40317 which me and my wife found insulting cause it was gonna be 40295 if they included the $400 dmv fee so in effect they not only declined our counter offer of 40000 but they increased the price from 40295 to 40319. When I asked the manager what gives he simply said you should have taken it before. Background to this story was the manager was being so abrasive since we entered the showroom and he was being a dick all throughout the way he talked to us. The salesperson in comparison was nice. So due to that we walked out cause I couldn't give business to someone who treats their customer like that.

Now I just joined MCA and got an plan pin. Do you guys think I can find a better deal? Another question...what OTD price are you guys getting for gt premium with pp and from which state? I'm from New Jersey.
I'm not sure if you're saying the price you were given included tax or not. I was in a similar situation as you when I first went to order in my car in May, ended up waiting till September to order a GT PP. Changed my mind on 10/10 for a GT Premium PP. I paid 600 and some change above invoice. After taxes/dmv fees/ tire care package/ first 6 months insurance my end figure looked like 41,500. I would go type into google "Edmunds 2015 Mustang". Build your specific mustang here and it will give you the invoice, msrp and fair market value. I say you hit them straight with the invoice price and so you'll walk if they go higher than 900 above invoice.

My build was also a bit of added stuff, Black /GT/ Premium/ PP/ Reverse Sensing System/ Voice Activated Navigation. Without destination fees, invoice is $36,503. Good luck!

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Which are better tactics? Have a dealer give you a price quote...if more than the X-Plan, mention it? Or simply say you have X-Plan when you first walk in the door?
It appears some dealers are quoting below invoice price before any X-Plan is mentioned.
Sponsored