Orderered the PP package for EB Mustang

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Bullshit..let me guess you wish u got the recaros..hurt and limit audience?..haha
My 2012 Boss 302 has them.
My 2015 50th Limited Edition GT doesn't.
My 2017 GT350 with Tech Pack wont when it arrives.

Yeah there is a limited audience for them in the EB and base GT world-usually poser 20 - 25 yr olds trying to be joe racer boys, which they aren't.
Sponsored

Barry626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3L
Personally I think the Recaros look cool but I honestly rather have the stock seats.. The stock seats are pretty damn good as is, only reasoning why you should get the Recaros is if you're actually doing track days. Otherwise the stock seats perform great, are comfortable and hug you really well.
Totally agree with you!

When I bought my 2013 GT I ordered it with Recaros, I hated them!
The standard seats in my 2016 are way more comfortable & hug you just FINE :thumbsup:

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I started to wonder WTF!..then it dawned on me ur in an ecoboost thread. Wow. It all makes sense now. Recaros really wont be necessary..

Last edited:

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Quick question: I bought last year a '15 EB non PP and after 1700 miles ( I drive very little because my DD is a 2015 Tundra. Anyway.. I end up going to the dealer and bought a 2016 EB PP but it was a bummer for me that I came without the rear sensors (I had on the 15 non PP); is that something that is normal on all PP's ? Second, as a EB, I dont have heat seats (not that I need since I live in hot hell Texas)...but is that another regular thing for any PP or the heated seats are just an optional for any car?

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Quick question: I bought last year a '15 EB non PP and after 1700 miles ( I drive very little because my DD is a 2015 Tundra. Anyway.. I end up going to the dealer and bought a 2016 EB PP but it was a bummer for me that I came without the rear sensors (I had on the 15 non PP); is that something that is normal on all PP's ? Second, as a EB, I dont have heat seats (not that I need since I live in hot hell Texas)...but is that another regular thing for any PP or the heated seats are just an optional for any car?
Rear sensors are an option and doesn't matter if the car is PP or non PP. Heated seats are part of the premium package. It has nothing to do with PP

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Rear sensors are an option and doesn't matter if the car is PP or non PP. Heated seats are part of the premium package. It has nothing to do with PP
I appreciate for making that clear for me. Now, if you know by any chance, does these cars come already pre wired if I decided to find a bumper with a rear sensor or I will have to do a bunch of wiring ?
Sponsored