• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Optimum Performance 15mm wheel spacers and ARP extended studs

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
SOLD

Two 15mm spacers from OP Mustang and 10 ARP extended studs. These studs are part number 100-7732 which are stock M14 thread pitch but are extended 1/2" over stock. I have milled off the "bullet nose" so these can be used with normal closed lug nuts. I was using Gorilla 13/16" standard lug nuts with SVE S350 wheels.

Everything is in great shape, spacers look nearly new except where the wheel and hub clamps the anodized surface. The threads on the studs are perfect and splines are in good shape as well. These are probably the nicest spacers you can buy, they did not introduce any vibration whatsoever, even at 120mph+ on the track.

I moved up to 1" spacers and 1" extended lug nuts for a different set of wheels so I no longer need these.

These spacers are $125 new, looking to get $125 shipped for the spacers and studs together, OBO.
IMG_8744.jpg
IMG_8745.jpg
IMG_8746.jpg
IMG_8747.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Two 15mm spacers from OP Mustang and 10 ARP extended studs. These studs are part number 100-7732 which are stock M14 thread pitch but are extended 1/2" over stock. I have milled off the "bullet nose" so these can be used with normal closed lug nuts. I was using Gorilla 13/16" standard lug nuts with SVE S350 wheels.

Everything is in great shape, spacers look nearly new except where the wheel and hub clamps the anodized surface. The threads on the studs are perfect and splines are in good shape as well. These are probably the nicest spacers you can buy, they did not introduce any vibration whatsoever, even at 120mph+ on the track.

I moved up to 1" spacers and 1" extended lug nuts for a different set of wheels so I no longer need these.

These spacers are $125 new, looking to get $125 shipped for the spacers and studs together, OBO.
IMG_8744.jpg
IMG_8745.jpg
IMG_8746.jpg
IMG_8747.jpg
Willing to sell spacers only?