Open drag strips in Western Michigan?

mpelon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT California Special
Does anyone know of any drag strips in Western Michigan that have open drag days? I know the season is over but I want to take give it a try in my 21 GT/CS next year. Googled all the locations near me but none of their websites even mention anything like being able to go on the strip with your street car. Just ride alongs, not interested in that. Want to try it myself.
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Does anyone know of any drag strips in Western Michigan that have open drag days? I know the season is over but I want to take give it a try in my 21 GT/CS next year. Googled all the locations near me but none of their websites even mention anything like being able to go on the strip with your street car. Just ride alongs, not interested in that. Want to try it myself.
Most strips every week end, you can pay at the gate, go through tech, if your car passes tech, then line up in the staging lanes when your class is called.
Or goto a test and tune night/day.
Look under test and tune, and "bracket racing"
A week end that they are hosting a divisional event or a national event, you won't be able to race. but outside those. you should be good to go.

OP
OP
mpelon

mpelon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT California Special
Thanks!
Sponsored