Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Should be 16-48 hours but i found out that the auto facility there is shipping a ton of trucks to S. Dakota so they are delayed. In my case rail car was spotted Sunday night, Car was unloaded Monday AM. And they delivered to Anderson last night between 1800 and 2100.

And Lee told me they can't even take any plastic off your LE, and no driving to check anything out either.....

And YES best dealership I have dealt with but I did not buy extended warrantees from them.
Yep, I requested/demanded no one mess with anything before I get pictures and inspect it myself.

I never purchase extended warranties.

Gonna be a fun Spring/Summer, lots of car shows & meets. Can't wait to get my hands on the "2015 Car Council Book" & My car!!
Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Husker, your car is on its way to Omaha today passed Napier at 0844. Industry plan shows it being spotted to the industry tomorrow on 2nd shift for unloading!

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Husker, your car is on its way to Omaha today passed Napier at 0844. Industry plan shows it being spotted to the industry tomorrow on 2nd shift for unloading!

Napier-->I know, That you know, I know where this is on the "BNSF Subdivision"-->Thanks Stan for keeping me updated, it helps keep me somewhat excited after the long wait-->:headbang:

Spring 2013, Decided I wanted the next generation Mustang from Spy Photos.

June 2013, Join MUSTANG6G Forum.

Dec 2013, Placed deposit for Rumored GT350.

May 20th 2014, Ordered Mustang LE, Canceled GT350 Deposit.

January 2015, In the stretch run to the Finish Line...

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting 4 months was long enough for me and now the pain has disappered... can't imagine those of you who waited twice that long! One thing I'm glad I don't need to do now is check that damn Cotus site anymore!

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Waiting 4 months was long enough for me and now the pain has disappered... can't imagine those of you who waited twice that long! One thing I'm glad I don't need to do now is check that damn Cotus site anymore!
LE orders didn't get the fun of using Cotus...Had to get hold of Ford Customer Service, that wasn't any fun...Thanks to Stan, I know where my car is during its last journey to my garage.

Sponsored

73mach1_15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach 1 Q Code & 15 GT w/ Performance Pack
I don't live in Omaha, live a couple mins outside Sioux City. I have had my GT since November 5th only has 550 miles on it. It would be awesome to meet up with other S550 owners.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I don't live in Omaha, live a couple mins outside Sioux City. I have had my GT since November 5th only has 550 miles on it. It would be awesome to meet up with other S550 owners.

Love that color-->:thumbsup:

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Thanks -->JrHogger/Stan for the pics of my car ,trapped in a coral in Omaha...Hopefully, it'll be in my Barn this weekend-->:cheers:

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Thanks -->JrHogger/Stan for the pics of my car ,trapped in a coral in Omaha...Hopefully, it'll be in my Barn this weekend-->:cheers:

She looks like a SWEET ride Husker!! I saw her getting lined up to ride a truck to Lincoln tonight.....

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150

She looks like a SWEET ride Husker!! I saw her getting lined up to ride a truck to Lincoln tonight.....
My journey is close to an end-->:cheers:

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Finally!!...Had the Dealer install my Winter A/S Tires & Wheels before Picking it up.

IMG_2969.png

IMG_2975.png

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Glad to see you finally got her safe and sound...now just find a way to keep her warm in this weather we're having!

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard