• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GT OEM Mustang GT Upper grille

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Plain 2018 Mustang GT base
Great condition, no missing tabs or scratches. This was an extra grille i had laying around, 50$.
Has some cuts in the interior side of grille. I think previuous owner was gonna cut off the honeycomb part of grille. Not really noticeable from the outside unless youre looking for it.

50$ local pick up . will include chrome oem pony emblem. No Shipping. Local sale only PM if interested. Im in Pasadena, CA 91104
D852733C-DD80-4B1D-AB81-2B49B6CC7F12.jpeg
685229AE-6EEE-4159-8692-A49F7015F2FF.jpeg
D2D01BFD-EAC6-4A8B-82AF-666EB1908A8E.jpeg
8B5D1206-B5C7-4D9C-9833-15F7EC07A678.jpeg
C1FAEBE9-B8FF-44FB-83F6-9CCFB75E492E.jpeg

Last edited:

WHITEFOOT_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Bump!
New price.
50$ firm.
I'll buy it and even pay more than asking price, only favour i ask is can you ship it up to me?
i'll pay in whatever currency you prefer
i'm all the way up here in Ontario Canada
mine got crunched in a parking lot incident
also need a front bumper cover
pls pm me

OP
OP
DFCoyote

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Will ship just about anywhere in the US for 65$. PM if interested . PP only

OP
OP
DFCoyote

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
i sent a PM last week?
guy from Canada, did you get a shipping quote? or should i get the shipping sorted out?
Bro, sorry about it. I will let you know tomorrow for sure. I don’t think it will be too much , but let me check with ups tomorrow.

OP
OP
DFCoyote

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Just Shipping to Ontario Canada is over $150 because the size of box.

WHITEFOOT_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Just Shipping to Ontario Canada is over $150 because the size of box.
may i ask what the dimensions and weight are? i can use my works business fedex account and save a bunch on the shipping i think
no harm in trying

OP
OP
DFCoyote

DFCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DF
Vehicle(s)
Bump, still available for local pick up only . $50 will include oem chrome pony (missing a couple tabs tho)

$50:like: