• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

OEM Deckled with Gloss Black UPR Emblem

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Up for sale is my OEM decklid with UPR gloss black horse from my Ecoboost. I went with the ford racing decklid so no need for this anymore.

Its in good condition, not a scratch on it.

It does have one broken tab, the very top tab by the back up camera hole. I don't believe it will cause any fitment issues. I never put it back after i took it off so I'm not a 100% sure.

I was going to ask for 60$ shipped..or make a decent offer

http://s579.photobucket.com/user/Jslice83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160718_150407.jpg.html

Picture of broken tab on the left side by the camera..i don't even think its a securing tab that locks in place since there are no metal clips on it..might just be a location clip.:shrug:

holehttp://s579.photobucket.com/user/Jslice83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160718_150510.jpg.html
I had to post because I about died laughing when I read your location :lol:

Seinfeld FTW!

GLWS!

OP
OP

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
I had to post because I about died laughing when I read your location :lol:

Seinfeld FTW!

GLWS!
Lol I'm in the heart of retirement village..I wish I could post a phot of all the blue hairs eating at the deli I'm at lol..

But yep I'm in Boca Raton florida lol

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Lol I'm in the heart of retirement village..I wish I could post a phot of all the blue hairs eating at the deli I'm at lol..

But yep I'm in Boca Raton florida lol
I'm in Naples so I feel your pain. Lots of cotton tops!