cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Actually, I ordered the non slip pedals from Steeda. I have an open account with them so it is much easier.
Sponsored

Reactions: PKs

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Can you post a link please. I didn't see any that were listed as non slip. Thanks

Actually, I ordered the non slip pedals from Steeda. I have an open account with them so it is much easier.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Can you post a link please. I didn't see any that were listed as non slip. Thanks
If you still have your '17 Z06, I don't love you anymore ........... :crackup:
I verified with John at Steeda prior to ordering the pedals that the design is non slip. The 2 dimensional pictures do not show the relief very good. The installation is pretty straight forward. The OEM clutch/brake pads are removed then the replacements attached. The throttle pad is screwed directly to the factory pad.:thumbsup:

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Oh yes, I still have it. It is my Colorado sports car (less than 5k miles, you can see how often I get to drive it when home) and the Mustang is my Georgia muscle car :) Let us know your thoughts on the pedals when you receive them. I may add them to my next Steeda order.

If you still have your '17 Z06, I don't love you anymore ........... :crackup:
I verified with John at Steeda prior to ordering the pedals that the design is non slip. The 2 dimensional pictures do not show the relief very good. The installation is pretty straight forward. The OEM clutch/brake pads are removed then the replacements attached. The throttle pad is screwed directly to the factory pad.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Wish I still had mine. Dummy me ............ I was hoping we'd get a manual option in the C8. Fail ! GM needs to fire Mary B
Sponsored